CNC Foreman Elyria, OH 44035Status: OPEN
Date Posted: 08-25-14
OverviewMust have 5+ years of experience as a CNC Foreman or CNC Lead Machinist and enjoy working the night shift. Must have experience with CNC machining equipment in a job shop: lathes, mills and band saws.
Job DescriptionIf you have experience as a CNC Foreman or CNC Lead Machinist and enjoy working the night shift, please submit your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org The requirements for the CNC Foreman position:
1. Familiar with CNC machining equipment (lathes, mills, band-saws) and the job shop environment.
2. Maintain quality checks for jobs that have been set-up by qualified machinist.
3. Read and interpret part drawings.
4. Read and use inspection tools such as calipers and micrometers.
5. Work with set-up machinist to maintain quality when tool wear affects part quality.
6. Work with quality department to verify quality.
7. Maintain estimated production benchmarks.
8. Properly enter the appropriate data from the job travelers into the E2 ERP system.
9. Monitor machinery, tools and work-pieces for any problems during production run.
10. Maintain proper part counts while running jobs.
This is an hourly rate position, from $18 to $30/hour (commensurate to experience.)