Plant Maintenance Tech Medina, OH 44256Status: OPEN
Date Posted: 08-25-14
OverviewThe Plant Maintenance Technician will be responsible for all general plant repairs and maintenance. Experience with PLC, electrical, pneumatic, servos and VD. Must have 3+ years of experience.
Job DescriptionThe Plant Maintenance Technician will be responsible for all general plant repairs and maintenance. Requirements for the Plant Maintenance Technician position:
1. Knowledge of electrical, pneumatic, PLC controllers troubleshooting and repairs.
2. PM on straight side presses, automated equipment.
3. All general plant repairs, PM’s.
4. Member of the plant safety team.
5. Willing to be trained in areas as needed. 6. Must have the ability to troubleshoot Allen-Bradley PLC’s, Servos, Variable Frequency Drives and sensors.
This position is located in Medina County; first shift Monday - Friday from 7 am - 5 pm, Saturday and Sunday as needed. Interviewing Immediately! Hourly rate: $20 - $25 (commensurate to experience)